#Veterans-faem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Veterans-faem

The home of #Veterans the #1 singles team.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The current situtation of the team

Go down 
+2
Agile
Call 000 jr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Call 000 jr
Singles Chieftain
Call 000 jr

The current situtation of the team Empty
PostSubject: The current situtation of the team   The current situtation of the team EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:05 pm

I may be a new face to some, and I also may be well known to others, but i have been given permission to re-shape this team into one of the best teams anyone has ever seen.

In my stay here, reading over everyones posts, on the forums here, and on fallen empire's forums I have come to understand that many of you are experienced in what we do best, Hybriding.

I have also noticed that many of you do not know what is going on when we eventually find a hybrid to tag off. There will be a time and date, soon to be specified, on which myself, Glacies, and Jake will be assessing your knowledge of team Protocol, and the ability to know what to do, and when.

Hybriding is a mixture of common sense, control, and wit. If to say I was on a trip with 6 other team members. My rank would give me the leadership role in that situation, giving me the power to make a call, When a call is made you are expected to follow that call, and not 30 seconds after the call is made, it is expected to be done as soon as the call is made.

To get a team kill discipline is needed, at this point in time this team does not have the level of discipline needed to succed in the clan world, this can and will be worked on.

on another note the forums and the memberlist will be subject to a massive overhall.

In these updates myself and glacies will be looking at what needs to be changed in this team, and on the forums. Forums wise it will be a mixture of changes to staff, and the catagories within the forums.

The memberlist will be changed around to look neater, along with a few members being removed from the team due to lack of knowledge.

If you have any questions please contact myself, glacies or Jake. Thankyou.

-Call-

Last edited by Call 000 jr on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current situtation of the team   The current situtation of the team EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:49 pm

AGREE
Back to top Go down
Agile
Veterans Leader
Agile

PostSubject: ;D   The current situtation of the team EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Thank's for helping out man, i really do appreciate it, even though most are gone now, it's going to rebuild up sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
https://rspsvets.forumotion.com
Wishy
General
Wishy

PostSubject: Re: The current situtation of the team   The current situtation of the team EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks for the info, Turban <3
Back to top Go down
mirage
mirage

PostSubject: Re: The current situtation of the team   The current situtation of the team EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm not a forum person, mad! :3
Back to top Go down
TY
TY

PostSubject: Re: The current situtation of the team   The current situtation of the team EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:18 am

If you really want to make the team pro, you should get a vent or something.
Back to top Go down
dragonpker69
General

PostSubject: Re: The current situtation of the team   The current situtation of the team EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:03 am

cheers Yes! Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Call 000 jr
Singles Chieftain
Call 000 jr

PostSubject: Re: The current situtation of the team   The current situtation of the team EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:55 pm

TY wrote:
If you really want to make the team pro, you should get a vent or something.

I am currently looking into one for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The current situtation of the team   The current situtation of the team Empty

Back to top Go down

The current situtation of the team
Page 1 of 1