#Veterans-faem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Veterans-faem

The home of #Veterans the #1 singles team.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think?

Go down 
+2
Call 000 jr
Agile
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Agile
Veterans Leader
Agile

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:06 am

I have been wondering what you guy's thought about the whole clan since i opened it and if there's anything that needs improving or such, please let call, i, wishi , dragonpker know. there is no wrong answers just trying to make it better for everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://rspsvets.forumotion.com

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:15 am

all members must use forums constantly
Back to top Go down
Call 000 jr
Singles Chieftain
Call 000 jr

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:20 am

All members MUST, I repeat MUST be registered and have a 5+ post count to apply for veterans. The forums have been updated, myself and glacies put 2+ hours editing and adding topics so that we can have a fully functional community for this team. I expect every topic to have atleast one thread by next week, atleast.

As glacies said, if there is anything that is needed to be changed or added please let myself and/or any other leaders know.
Back to top Go down
dragonpker69
General

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:00 am

It's important to be active on these forums, this is obviously going to be used on a regular basis - so we have to make sure everyone is registered on these forums. If anyone hasn't registered; please notify them ASAP.
Back to top Go down
TY
TY

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:25 pm

I'd say at least 15 posts before applying, but meh.
Back to top Go down
tyler o
General
tyler o

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:51 pm

clan is very fine to be honest, im glad i switched from Alex's cc to this one
Back to top Go down
http://tylerisinyourclset@turnaround.com
xx i c e
xx i c e

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Keep the events up Very Happy
it be gud for da clan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#Veterans-faem :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: