#Veterans-faem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Veterans-faem

The home of #Veterans the #1 singles team.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Call 000 jr
Singles Chieftain
Call 000 jr

Forum updates Empty
PostSubject: Forum updates   Forum updates EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Today I had the chance to implement alot of updates to the forums, the important ones are listed below.

Rank Assignments, Today I have added ranks for members, and guests. They are as follows: Veterans leader, Singles Chieftan, Moderator, General, Captain, Senior Member, Respected Member, Full Member, Trial Member, Special Guest, Guest. These will be updated when Glacies and I are looking for promotions, and edits to the team.

Respect the members, and their rank and you will be respected aswell.

I have Cleaned up the posts, removing dead topics and clutter making the forums look cleaner and easier to use. I hope this helped.

I have activated the chatbox for members to idle in, chat and exchange thoughts with each other. Administrators in the chatbox can be found with a "@" infront of their username.

Rules of the chatbox:
1. Respect Staff at all times within the chatbox.

As you can see there is only one rule within the chatbox, The rest if common sense. Do not test staff in the chatbox, they will not hesitate to take action upon your account. Be responsible when using the chatbox and the forums, when following these simple rules everything will urn smoothly for everyone, staff and members. Please idle in the chatbox when you loginto the forums, when our irc channel is up we will be idleing in that and the chatbox will be removed upon opening irc, and vent.

thankyou

-Call-
Leadership
Back to top Go down

Forum updates
Page 1 of 1