#Veterans-faem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Veterans-faem

The home of #Veterans the #1 singles team.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xx i c e
xx i c e

Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup Empty
PostSubject: Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup   Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Hey, Got the Clips and made This video in a day dont expect to much, first ever video aswell.
Clips are from me Xx I C E and Nup. Video went fuzzy when uploaded to youtube dont know why :S any help? constructive criticism welcome.
what do people record with? maybe thats the problem

Back to top Go down
Manevil
Trial Member

PostSubject: Re: Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup   Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:36 pm

O, those some nice hits, Never knew you were Nup btw ;L, sorry for attacking. :/
Back to top Go down
TY
TY

PostSubject: Re: Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup   Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Damnnnn you get a shitload of nice clips and hits in one day. I always get crappy hits etc. :\
Back to top Go down
xx i c e
xx i c e

PostSubject: Re: Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup   Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Manevil wrote:
O, those some nice hits, Never knew you were Nup btw ;L, sorry for attacking. :/

no Nup is not me ! he is a friend Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup   Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:04 pm

nice video dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup   Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup Empty

Back to top Go down

Duo Daytage Xx I C E and Nup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#Veterans-faem :: PvP & Staking-
Jump to: